About School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) of SUSU was created in 2016 as part of the «5-100» program as an association of the Faculty of Computer technologies, Control and Radio Electronics and the Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Informatics.
The structure of the School of Electronics and Computer Science includes 10 departments, who are training bachelors, specialists, masters, and PhDs in the fields Instrumentation and automatic control, electronics and computer science.
EECS provide education the following areas:
- Radio-electronic systems and complexes
- Design and technology of electronic means
- Navigation systems
- Aircraft Control Systems
- Control in Engineering Systems
- Information and Communication Systems
- Computer Science
- Information Security
- Fundamental Computer Science and Information Technology
- Software Engineering