The program in the Fundamental Computer Science and Information Technology field (Database Technologies major) aims to prepare MSc in a field of database design, administration, and development.
Graduates of the MSc are highly demanded in a wide range of technical disciplines. You should be equipped to pursue a career in areas such as: distributed and parallel DBMS, information systems, high load web systems, enterprise management systems, digital collections, corporate DBMS, data definition languages, software engineering etc.
- Distributed object technologies
- Distributed and parallel programming
- Advanced technologies of DBMS development
- Advanced technologies of software development
- Data mining
- Neural networks
- Unix/Linux administration
- Management of high performance computer systems
- Engineering computer modeling