How to get invintation and visa for study at South Ural State University?
Registration of an invitation
After entering the university, to issue an invitation to enter for foreign citizens from visa-requiring countries, you must:
1. Check the validity of the passport. The document must be valid for at least 1.5 years from the date of the intended entry into the Russian Federation.
2. Submit an application by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (application form) and receive confirmation of acceptance of the application.
3. Wait for the issuance of the invitation (not less than 20 working days after the confirmation of the acceptance of the application) and receive instruction for entry.
What is required for entry
- Notify the university at least 10 days before entry about the planned date of arrival in Russia for study
- Wait for a response to agree on the timing and date of arrival by e-mail. Fill out the registration form
From July 10, 2021, for citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, entry into the Russian Federation is possible only with a COVID-19 test using the PCR method downloaded in the mobile application "Traveling without COVID-19". You need to download the application, select the nearest laboratory from the list provided in the application. Having passed the PCR test and received the result, you must upload it to the application in the "Tests" section by scanning the QR code (the code is issued by the laboratory). When crossing the border, present this code to the border guard officers.
Before and after entry
- Not earlier than 3 calendar days before arrival in Russia, make a test for COVID-19 by PCR (get a document in Russian or English)
- Arrive and check in at the place of residence (dormitory or apartment/hotel/other). Observe the regime of self-isolation at the place of residence. For citizens living in university dormitories, the place of isolation is the premises of the observatory of the SUSU campus (79a Sonya Krivoy Street, first floor)
- Make a second PCR test within 72 hours of entry
For everyone else who is in self-isolation in an apartment, in a hostel, etc., you can take the test in specialized medical centers. The procedure for passing the test, the cost and type of payment are regulated by medical centers.
Admission to classes
After passing self-isolation and passing a PCR test:
- Issue a medical insurance policy - office 150 of the main building of SUSU, Department of Migration Support for Foreign Citizens. The estimated cost of a medical insurance policy is from 2000 to 5500 rubles (depending on the types of medical care). Get a referral to the SUSU Medical Center
- Pass a medical examination, providing the SUSU Medical Center with two negative results of laboratory testing of the material for COVID-19 by PCR (obtained before entering the Russian Federation and in Chelyabinsk). Get a referral for admission to classes
- Get a certificate of admission to classes in the International Office (office 913, the main building of SUSU).