Erasmus+ PWs@PhD Project: international schools in Software Engineering
Pathways at PhD
The PWs@PhD project develops a strategic network, a program, and a framework for education in Software Engineering. All the partner universities have specific expertise in different areas that the program will make available for all the other partners in the project. In practice the proposed program is structured in 7 development work packages. Each WP details 2 week intense school organized at different universities roughly every 6 months.
Official site: http://fase.it.lut.fi/
Math and Computing Foundations of Software Engineering
Workshop "Innovative Approaches in Computer Science within Higher Education"
- Advanced Software Engineering Methods and Tools
- HCI/Human Aspects in Software Engineering
- Management, Business, and Economic Concerns of Software Engineering
- Model and Modelling in Software Engineering
- Math and Computing Foundation of Software Engineering
Lead organizations of School "Math and Computing Foundations of Software Engineering"
Schedule of the School
PhD students and staff will get knowledge on deep understanding of:
- Methods and organizational principles of engineering of modern distributed software systems using microservices architecture on a basis of containerized cloud platforms;
- Application of the mathematical methods in software engineering;
- Modern technologies of database management systems which can be beneficially used in Software Engineering;
- Main challenges of cryptology, description of the principles of public-key cryptology and digital signatures;
- Methods and fundamentals of organization of scientific and everyday activity;
- Methods, algorithms and software to discover hidden knowledge from data involved in Software Engineering.
- will be announced