SUSU concluded a Memorandum of Understanding with Aalborg University
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed on the initiative of School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) of SUSU with the University of Aalborg (Denmark), which is represented by the Center for Communications, Media and Information Technologies.
The conclusion of such an agreement became possible as a result of close cooperation between School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and the Center for Communications, Media and Information Technologies of the University of Aalborg in the international educational project Erasmus + PWs@PhD.
The goal of the present Memorandum is the co-operation in educational and scientific research areas, development of exchange of students, graduates and teaching professors. The Memorandum assists:
- the development of joint educational programs for bachelor and master degrees including the programs of double-diplomas;
- the arrangement of training for improvement of scientific skills of professors, postgraduates, graduates and masters;
- exchanging the experience of the development of the advanced methods of education;
- arranging the international forums (symposiums, workshops and conferences) including the use of distance technologies;
- arranging the joint educational and scientific projects.